FAQ: Rokblokz Bronco Mud Flaps
Will the Rokblokz mud flaps work with factory rock rails? What about OEM and aftermarket Step options?
- Our kit was designed to mount perfectly with the OEM rock rail and side step. We have not confirmed it with any other rail or step options, but with the research we have done, it seems that most other options do not extend as far forward as the OEM Rock Rail. This means that our kit may work perfectly with most options out there.
How do I know if my crash bar is removed?
- If your Bronco has the sasquatch package then your crash bar was removed at the factory. The Wildtrak and Everglades Models come standard with the sasquatch package so they will not have the crash bar.
On any other Bronco trim it is very common to remove the crash bar when adding larger than stock tires. Please see the photo below to compare to your vehicle.
Will the mud flaps be available in different colors?
- Our Bronco flaps will be available in Black as well as all of our custom colors. Custom colors include: RED, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, LIME GREEN, ORANGE, DEEP PURPLE, GREY, OLIVE DRAB, PINK and YELLOW.
Is there anything I can do if I experience tire Rubbing?
- Yes, there are a couple of solutions.
First, we include a low profile mounting solution in the hardware kit that uses button head screws instead of the quick release thumb screws. We also offer an upgraded version of this with our custom "Rokblokz" dress washers.
And Second, we have found that if you remove the plastic box thing behind the wheel well liner, you can push the bracket back to add some additional clearance.
-ONE OR BOTH OF MY FLAPS SEEM CROOKED AFTER INSTALL, HOW DO I ADJUST THEM?
Yes, just loosen the front brackets enough that you can make adjustments to the positioning. If you have removed your flaps reinstall them on the bracket. Once flaps are installed, push the bracket back toward the fender liner until it won't go any further, the flap touches the step or rock rail, or it matches the other side of the vehicle and fully tighten the bolts to the bracket while holding everything in place.
How far past the fenders will the flaps extend?
- On narrow fenders our XL flaps extend about 2.5" past the edge of the fender. The Original size flaps would only poke out about 1" past those fenders.
Will the Rokblokz Mud Flap kit for the Bronco be quick release?
- Yes! We knew this would be a vehicle that is used on all kinds of trails, so we wanted to make sure our flaps were easy to remove for the gnarly obstacles. Quickly remove flaps with just 2 thumb screws on each flap.
What will the difference between sizes look like?
- The photos below show the difference between the XL and the XL LONG. The Long flaps are almost 2" longer. The XL is about 1.5" Wider than the ORIGINAL size flaps. The length on the original kit is about the same as seen in the photos below.
How do they mount?
- The Rokblokz Mud Flap kit for the 2021+ Bronco comes with proprietaty brackets for both the front and rear flaps which allow us to utilize OEM mounting points and keep install simple, no drill and quick release!
How do I Purchase a Kit?
- Go to the following link: https://rokblokz.com/products/ford-bronco-2021-mud-flaps?_pos=5&_sid=f49dd7c86&_ss=r
- All kits now come with parts for both crash bar and crash bar removed installation options so no need to specify when ordering.