FAQ: Rokblokz Bronco Mud Flaps
Will the Rokblokz mud flaps work with factory rock rails? What about OEM and aftermarket Step options?
- Our kit was designed to mount perfectly with the OEM rock rail and side step. We have not confirmed it with any other rail or step options, but with the research we have done, it seems that most other options do not extend as far forward as the OEM Rock Rail. This means that our kit may work perfectly with most options out there.
Will the mud flaps be available in different colors?
- Our Bronco flaps will be available in Black as well as all of our custom colors. Custom colors include: RED, DEEP BLUE, BRIGHT BLUE, LIME GREEN, ORANGE, DEEP PURPLE, GREY, OLIVE DRAB and YELLOW.
How far past the fenders will the flaps extend?
- On narrow fenders our XL flaps extend about 2.5" past the edge of the fender. The Original size flaps would only poke out about 1" past those fenders.
Will the Rokblokz Mud Flap kit for the Bronco be quick release?
- Yes! We knew this would be a vehicle that is used on all kinds of trails, so we wanted to make sure our flaps were easy to remove for the gnarly obstacles. Quickly remove flaps with just 2 thumb screws on each flap.
What will the difference between sizes look like?
- The photos below show the difference between the XL and the XL LONG. The Long flaps are almost 2" longer. The XL is about 1.5" Wider than the ORIGINAL size flaps. The length on the original kit is about the same as seen in the photos below.
How do they mount?
- The Rokblokz Mud Flap kit for the 2021+ Bronco comes with proprietaty brackets for both the front and rear flaps which allow us to utilize OEM mounting points and keep install simple, no drill and quick release!
How do I Purchase a Kit?
- Go to the following link: https://rokblokz.com/products/ford-bronco-2021-mud-flaps?_pos=5&_sid=f49dd7c86&_ss=r
- When making your selections, be sure to select "YES (T453X1)" on the "Crash Bar Removed" Question if your vehicle has the sasquatch package. If you have added larger tires, the front rear crash bar has also most likely been removed.